Who we are
Our website address is https://www.cichocki.com.
1. Introduction Welcome to Cichocki (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)! As you have just clicked our Terms of Service, please pause, grab a cup of coffee and carefully read the following pages. It will take you approximately 20 minutes.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.cichocki.com (“Service”) and any related services provided by Cichocki.
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence, or that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
3. Communications By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at [Your Email].
4. Purchases If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through [Your Website Name], you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase.
5. Content Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
6. Prohibited Uses You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
7. Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
8. Intellectual Property Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of [Your Company Name] and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of [Your Company Name].
9. Links to Other Websites Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Cichocki.
10. Limitation of Liability In no event shall [Your Company Name], nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
11. Disclaimer Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
12. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which your company is incorporated, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
13. Changes to Service We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
14. Amendments to Terms We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
15. Waiver and Severability No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16. Contact Us Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: [Your Email].
Please note that this is a basic Terms of Service template and does not cover all legal aspects required. You should consult with a lawyer before using this document. This is only intended to be used as a starting point and should not be relied upon without consulting with legal advice.
Last updated: 7/15/2023